You may begin.
Swells are best described as _________________________________________.
- a slow rhythmic heaving or rolling
- somewhat detrimental to an aged fiberglass hull
- portents of a storm. Try the engine again
- just waves
“I thought I was a seafarer.” This statement is ______________.
- both true and wrong
Which of the following is not relevant?
- They will find me. I know this.
- I’m stricken with fear nonetheless.
- I should keep at least one friend and tell him where I am going next time.
- I have always been afraid of the wrong things.
About the Author
Marc’s first novel, The Legend of Sander Grant, was released by Telegram in 2009. He’s published short stories, articles/essays, and poems in the US and abroad, some of which have garnered praise. Acclaimed novelist Donal Ryan: “This is vibrant, tough, fearless, virtuosic writing. It blew me away.” Marc’s currently at work on his next novel, Tip Diebæck’s Corpus, the origin story of a contemporary anti-hero, as well as several short stories. This poem is from Marc’s forthcoming collection, Tip Diebæck’s Avulsion.